Driftwood Restaurant, Sports Bar, Motel & Snowflake Cottage
The Driftwood restaurant dining room and sports bar to have a more relaxing atmosphere whether your stay is just for dinner, or for the weekend.
The Driftwood Sports Bar is your one-stop spot for your enjoyment. If there’s a game going on, this is the place to see it. We have several indoor and outdoor televisions, showing sports of all types on satellite T.V. On special occasion you may find entertainment in the bar, or you can always enjoy your favorite music on our state of the art video jukebox.
Located in the heart of St. Ignace, the newly remodeled Driftwood Motel offers many great amenities including:
- 27 All-Ground Floor Lake-view rooms
- In room coffee and refrigerators
- In-room phones
- Air conditioning
- Pets are welcome (upon approval please)
- Open year round
- Plenty of parking
- Direct access to snowmobile, ATV, and biking trails
- Full Service Restaurant & Sports Bar attached
- Directly across from Shepler’s and Star Line Ferries to Mackinac Island and Gift Shops
- Conveniently located on business I-75, 3 miles north of the Mackinac Bridge
- 1/2 block to museum, picnic area with sandy beach If you are interested in making a reservation to stay with us, please call (906) 643-7744 or (906) 643-7790 today. Please be aware that a valid credit card is required to reserve a room.
- If TV sports isn’t enough for you, we also have Keno, 2 pool tables, shuffleboard, foosball, and video games.
We are open all year around so you’ll have a place to stay while enjoying our beautiful summers, or sledding during our snow packed winters.